IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please call our office at 573-346-3262 to find out if it is a burn day. A permit is required to burn.
The Fire Prevention Division of the Mid-County Fire Protection District is responsible for code enforcement in our district. These areas include but are not limited to: commercial and residential building inspections, fire safety inspections, dock inspections, fire protection systems, and burn regulations. We currently enforce the 2012 International Residential Code, 2012 International Building Code, the 2012 International Fire Code, and the 2011 National Electrical Code.
Burn Permit Regulations
- Mid-County Fire Protection District Burn Permit Regulations
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Application for Permit to Open Burn Permit Regulations
Modular/Mobile Home Regulations
Boat Dock Regulations
- Map of Lake Area Fire Districts
- Dock Permit Application – Electrical – Mail In
- Dock Permit Application – Non-Electrical
- Electrical Installation Requirements for Private Boat Docks
- Dock Wiring Check Sheet