IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please call our office at 573-346-3262 to find out if it is a burn day. A permit is required to burn.
The Fire Prevention Division of the Mid-County Fire Protection District is responsible for code enforcement in our district. These areas include but are not limited to: commercial and residential building inspections, fire safety inspections, dock inspections, fire protection systems, and burn regulations. We currently enforce the 2012 International Residential Code, 2012 International Building Code, the 2012 International Fire Code, and the 2011 National Electrical Code.
Burn Permit Regulations
Modular/Mobile Home Regulations
Boat Dock Regulations
- Map of Lake Area Fire Districts
- Dock Permit Application – Electrical
- Dock Permit Application – Non-Electrical
- Ameren Dock Electrical Safety
- Completed dock permit applications must be turned into the Mid-County Fire Protection District business office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM, before the inspection process will begin.
- An incomplete dock permit application or ground system inspection certification may be refused and could cause a delay in the inspection process.
- No dock permit application or ground system inspection certification will be accepted through e-mail.
- After notification of work being competed, the inspection process may take up to 10 business days but could take longer due to high inspection volume and / or emergency incidents.
- Completed Dock Permit Applications, including the Ground System Inspection Certification and payment (cash or check payable to MCFPD) may be mailed or returned to: Mid-County Fire Protection District, 184 North Business Route 5, Camdenton, Missouri 65020. Office number: (573)346-2049